Need help? We're here for you!

Need help?

We're here for you!

Although we don't sell Ticketmaster Gift Certificates anymore, we can help by changing them to a Gift Card. Please Contact Fan Support for instructions on how to exchange your Ticketmaster Gift Certificates dated between 2001-2006 for Ticketmaster Gift Cards.

For gift certificates issued before January 1, 2001, please contact the Secretary of State's office in the State of Delaware.

Website: http://www.revenue.delaware.gov/unclaimedproperty.shtml
Email address for claims: escheat.claimquestions@state.de.us

Was this answer helpful?
Thanks! If you need help with a specific issue, please contact Fan Support.
How can we improve this answer?

Powered by inbenta