Accepting tickets is easy! Follow these steps and you’ll have your tickets in no time:
1. Tap the Sign in link in your text messages.
2. Sign in or create a new account. Accepting season tickets or a ticket series? You may be directed to the team or venue’s Account Manager site.
3. View your tickets by going to My Events.
1. Click the Accept Tickets link in your email.
2. Sign in or create a new account — make sure you use the same email for your account and that the tickets were sent to.
3. To view your tickets, select View Tickets.
For visual step-by-step instructions, watch the video below:
For your own security, it’s a good idea to know and trust the person transferring tickets to you.
To learn more about adding your tickets to your digital wallet, visit the FAQ How to add tickets to a digital wallet?
Will the person transferring the tickets know I’ve accepted them?
Once you accept the ticket, the sender receives a notification letting them know the Ticket Transfer has been successful.
How do I accept my tickets if I lost the email/text?
Ask the sender to cancel the original transfer and start a new Ticket Transfer.
Still can’t find them? Search your email using the term transfer or the artist or event.
How do I find my accepted tickets if I can’t see them in My Account?
Do you have another Ticketmaster account? Your tickets may be there instead, check that first. Or it’s possible your tickets are in an account you have with the team or venue's official site or app — separate from your Ticketmaster account.
Or, try searching for your ticket transfer email.
If you still need help, contact Fan Support.