By adding tickets to your mobile wallet, you’ll be able to access them regardless of cell service or internet connection. Also, when you add a SafeTix ticket to your mobile wallet on a phone equipped with near-field communications (NFC), you'll receive an NFC pass, meaning you can simply tap and go at the venue.
Using Google Pay
How do I add my ticket to Google Pay?
- In your Ticketmaster account, tap on My Events to locate your order.
- Tap your order to view tickets.
- Tap the Save to Google Pay button.
If you don’t have the Google Pay app installed, this button will open a web page where you can finish up the process.
How do I access my tickets in Google Pay?
- Open the Google Pay app.
- Tap Pay contactless (middle) or Set up contactless (top).
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Tap your event to view your ticket.
How do I gain entry using my Google Pay ticket?
- Locate your ticket in the Google Pay app.
- When you see a hold to reader message, you can present your phone to the contactless entry point.
- Depending on which brand and model of Android phone you are using, the NFC antenna may be located in different positions. If you’re unsure, you may need to try the top, middle or bottom of your device.
My contactless isn’t working. How do I access my tickets?
- View your ticket in Google Pay.
- Tap Show code.
- You’ll be presented with your SafeTix rotating barcode.
Enabling near-field communications
How do I know if my Android phone has near-field communications (NFC)?
- Open the Settings on your phone.
- Tap Connected devices.
- Tap Connection preferences.
- If you see NFC options, your phone has the feature.
How do I enable contactless entry on Google Pay?
- Go to settings in Google Pay.
- Tap Set up contactless.
- Tap Turn on NFC.
- Make sure NFC is switched on and Google Pay is set as your default payment.