The Smart Queue acts as a virtual line, which helps us protect you and the tickets in a more effective way. By layering advanced security measures, monitoring traffic and adding a virtual line, you can view the entire venue and pick the exact tickets you want to buy.
Why is there a Smart Queue?
It’s there to keep out the bots so every fan gets a fair chance at tickets. With Smart Queue, we manage the flow of traffic into the shopping experience while simultaneously detecting bots and reducing their access.
Can I skip the queue?
No, the queue can’t be skipped. At times, we do offer fan club boosts specific to certain pre-determined events.
If you're waiting in line for access to tickets, stay on the page and don't refresh to keep your spot.
Will I get tickets if I have a spot in the Queue?
Tickets are always based on availability and demand. They’re not guaranteed.
Using the Smart Queue
When you're event's sale begins, follow these steps to join the queue:
- Go to Ticketmaster and locate the event you want to shop for.
- Join the Waiting Room at least 10 minutes prior to the event going on sale.
- When the sale begins, the Queue will open and you’ll be given a place in line.
- Once it’s your turn to shop, you’ll use the map to select your seats and then proceed to checkout. During high-demand sales, tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis and aren’t guaranteed.
Events using the Smart Queue may vary due to traffic and demand that impact wait times.
For a smoother shopping experience we recommend:
- Watching your screen. If you’re planning to shop for an event on your mobile device, don’t allow your screen to dim or your Waiting Room will pause. And, resist the urge to refresh, your page will automatically refresh when you enter the queue.
- Confirming you have a valid form of payment in your account along with current email and billing information.
- Turning up the volume on your device, so when it’s your turn, you hear the queue notification bell sound — even if you need to step away.
Do I have to stay on the page the entire time?
Yes. While you’re in the queue, your spot will be automatically and frequently refreshed, so please don’t refresh the page yourself, close, or leave the page. While it’s a better idea to keep your device nearby, if you need to step away, turn up the volume on your device — so you’ll hear the notification bell from the Queue. When it’s your turn, your spot will be held for 10 minutes.
Is there a set time I will get ticket access?
No, a set time is not guaranteed. This new process allows fans to scope out the venue and shop for the best ticket for them, so there may be a longer wait than you’ve experienced before.
We only allow more people in when space opens up. During the process, we’ll keep you updated on your status along the way.