Key Dates and Times to Know
Registration is now open and closes on Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
Registration Site: https://registration.ticketmaster.com/nf2024
Registration invitations will be sent on the evening before the registration presale is scheduled to start to fans who have been randomly selected and invited to shop. In that invitation email, we will include timing details for when you will receive a link to where you can purchase your tickets and your unique access code.
Before the presale begins, we’ll text the number you provided during registration with your unique access code and link to buy tickets.
Remember, only Ticketmaster can provide access codes. Visit the blog How to Avoid Fake “Speculative” Tickets for Live Events for more information on how to spot fake tickets.
The registration presale starts Wednesday, September 27, 2023 starting at 10 a.m. local venue time. Only registered Fans with approved links will be able to join.
No advance registration tickets have been sold yet.
Important Things to Know During the Registration Presale
If I receive a code, am I guaranteed tickets?
You can shop for tickets if you receive an access code, but it’s not guaranteed you’ll be able to purchase tickets. They’re available on a first come, first served basis.
How do I purchase tickets?
- At the specified time, click the link you were sent. If you’re using a desktop — make sure you’ve typed in the link from your phone so you’re ready.
- You’ll enter the Smart Queue. To keep your place in line, stay on the page and don’t refresh.
- Once it’s your turn, enter the unique code exactly how it appears in the text in the space labeled Offer Code.
- Find your tickets. These are available on a first-come, first-serve basis as tickets aren’t guaranteed. Each event has a strict maximum ticket limit.
- Then checkout!
How many tickets can I buy with my code?
You can purchase up to 6 tickets with your unique code and only for the show indicated in the text you received.
Can I share my access code?
Advance registration codes can't be purchased or transferred. Your access code is unique to your individual account.
How do I join the queue?
By signing in through the link we texted the phone number you provided during registration, you can easily access the queue.
My code isn’t working. What should I do?
If you registered and received an access code through text or email from Ticketmaster, but it’s not working, try checking these things first:
- Make sure the event is on sale. Registration access codes are sent out before the event goes on sale but won’t work until the event is actually on sale.
- You must be signed in with the same email address you used to register for the ticket sale.
- You must enter the access code exactly how it appears in your text or email.
I got an email saying I’m on the waitlist, what does that mean?
When demand exceeds availability, a random selection will determine which registered Fans will receive a unique access code and which will be put on the waitlist.
If you’re currently on the waitlist, stay tuned — you may still have a chance to shop for tickets.
More fans may be invited to join the presale based on ticket availability. Registered fans will be randomly selected to determine the order in which fans are invited to shop. If you’re selected, you will receive a text with a link to join the presale.
Need additional help with your unique advance registration code?
We’re here to help. To reach Fan Support about your code, follow these steps:
- Visit this form.
- Under the Please select a topic section, select Advance Registration.
- Under Event name, type NF.
- Fill in the other required fields.
- Submit your form.
NF tickets have a delivery delay — the period of time between the purchase and access to a ticket. It’s used to prevent tickets from being accessed until we can confirm everyone has adhered to the event ticket limit and didn’t use unfair ticket technology to buy in bulk. What is Mobile Entry?
If your order has a delivery delay, mobile ticket barcodes won’t be available until the delivery delay passes.
The delivery delay for NF tickets is in place until approximately 14 hours before your event date.
NF is offering a VIP experiences. Here’s what you can expect:
- NF VIP First Entry Package
All merchandise, VIP package elements, fan club memberships, and ticket insurance originally purchased or included with the ticket are not transferable.